Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Start SLA again for Incident(IM) after changed assignment group

How to make sla begins anew if there is a reassignment of the assignment group to another one.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Start SLA again for Incident(IM) after changed assignmen

Hi ALARMus,

Just an idea:

You could create script/ruleset to save the reassignment time in a field, if the assignment in $L.file is not assignment in $L.file.save. This field can then be the start time field in SLM> Configure application.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thanck you.

As i understand in this case i should use triggers for update.

But what exactly do i need to do when you tell me - "This field can then be the start time field in SLM> Configure application." ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

If you have PD you could create ruleset to update the reassigned.time field, it'll be much simpler or anything that you are comfortable with. Assuming you have to start the SLA even when the ticekt is opened, keep the default value of this field as the open time and then the script will change it to assigned/reassigned.time.

As for the SLA: I have attached a screenshot, you will need to update the start time field as reassigned.time instead of open.time eg. SLM >>Configure Application>>Incidents table>> start time field 

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

As i understand - i need just change value of the field that was set in slamodulecontrol table in start.time.field field and then system  automatically recalculate SLA for incident when value changed.

Is that right ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Yes, it should automatically recalculate SLA. Worked for me for a similar requirement.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hmm... Does not work 😞

some detail:

In slamodulecontrol table i have value for field start.time.field = hpc.open.time

At Incident (IM) form i have hpc.next.breach field with target SLA date

When i change assignment group in incident (IM) then FormatControl set current date to hpc.open.time field 

but field (hpc.next.breach) with target sla date did not changed.

Also i found trigger for probsummary table (before update):

if(!system.functions._null(record.next_breach))
{
	record.hpc_next_breach=record.next_breach;
}

If i set same like in trigger into FC then hpc.next.breach on form after update is null.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.