Valued Contributor.. HMSMMXConsultant Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Steps to integrate with AWS and the best way to do it

Hello experts

Is possible to integrate Service Manager interactions, incidents, and requests with AWS?

What is the best way to do it? I mean I can use SOAP API, REST API or Connect-It

Please, could you give some ideas?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Steps to integrate with AWS and the best way to do it

Hi!

Yes, you are able to integrate Service Manager with AWS, usually people uses REST web services or Connect it.

You can find some more information about integrations in the link below:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Service_Manager:9.62/SMIntegrationMethodsTools

Best Regards.

Valued Contributor.. HMSMMXConsultant Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Re: Steps to integrate with AWS and the best way to do it

Hello Julio

Thanks for you advice

Do you have some example when is used WS or CIT?

I read the documentation and I understand that is necessary to create a script library to the different actions that the integration perform

Is it correct?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.