Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Submit button on Interaction

In our current design we only have Escalate button on Interaction record, user clicks Escalate button an Incident is created and linked to the Interaction and the Interaction is created and displayed in the SD.update.interaction form. When user cancels out of this form, the new Interaction screen is displayed.

My requirement is to enable Submit button and make it work like this, Click Submit button-->Interaction is created and the screen is SD.update.interaction.

When i enabled the Submit button, ticket gets submitted and the screen goes to the 'To Do Queue' page
I have looked into the system administration -> Ongoing maintenance -> environments records -> service desk environment, the "Return to blank interaction?" option is unchecked

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Submit button on Interaction

Why does anyone want to Save/Halt the Interaction without Closing/Escalating?
Anyways, there is a displayoption available for 'Submit', you can enable it by editing the Condition.
Screen ID: cc.first
Default Label: Submit
Condition: <remove $L.mode=.." or change it as required>

Regarding changing the Form names & all, its customizable.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Thanks for the relpy, i have enable submit button, issue is no with enabling submit button, 

when i click Submit buton, interaction is created, but the Todo screen is displayed. I want an interaction to be created and then interaction to be displayed in the SD>update.interaction screen with displayscreen as cc.edit.incident

I have Return to Blank Interaction screen unchecked in environment reccord

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

ok... it is to do with the Process which is being called after 'Submit'
ill try to check, when ever possible. In the mean while, please check the Initial Expressions under the Process called during & after 'Submit'

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.