Support tip: How are the $G.scm.files and $G.scm.files.display built?
Here is some info from L3 support that some may find useful.
How are the $G.scm.files and $G.scm.files.display variables built, which are used for the Queue Combo Box in the queue screen?
The scm.get.files application builds the variables through the following process:
1. The following query is executed against the Object file:
2. The system then evaluates each object record returned by the query and checks if the scm.condition field, the Manage Condition field on the Manage Queues tab of the Object record, evaluates to true.
3. If the scm.condition evaluates for the particular Object record the application executes the following query to confirm at least one inbox record exists for that particular Object record:
5. Once all of the Objects returned by the query in Step 1 are evaluated the application executes the following query against the datadict file:
6. The system checks each datadict record returned by the query and if the scm.condition field in the datadict record evaluates to true then the file is added to the $G.scm.files and $G.scm.files.display global lists.
If a file should be excluded from the global lists then ensure that the scm.condition of the Object or datadict evaluate to false for the operators that shouldn't view the file in the list.
+str(file.name in $L.object)+"" and (inbox.class="classList" or inbox.class="classView") and (operator.name=""+operator()+"" or operator.name="%NONE%" and (audience.type="everyone" or (audience.type="groups" and groups isin "+str(denull($lo.groups))+") or (audience.type="role" and role=""+nullsub($G.user.role, "NONE")+"")))"
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”