Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Tailoring guide for Service Catalog

Jump to solution

Hello experts,

Can anyone provide me the Tailoring guide for Service Catalog.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello,

In the menu navigation go to the Service Catalog-> Administration-> Approval definitions  (the last name in the menu might sound different in english interface as I have translated it from Russian one) and there you can see set approval for the SD Approver.

This is the Approve which is fired for every Interaction created from the Service Catalog request. If you remove it, then no approval will be generated on the Interaction level.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello,

I am not sure that there is such tailoring guide. Maybe you should ask exact questions on what you want to implement?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi ,

PFA the configuration docs.

It does not include tailoring of SC,as Vadim sated too I do not suppose there could be any such docs available so you can post your requirement here.

hth,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello,

In the Service Catalog  I need to bypaas the approvals when SD ticket has been created.  Hence I wish to know how does Approver get invoked from Service Catalog to SD Interaction?

Thankyou..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello,

In the menu navigation go to the Service Catalog-> Administration-> Approval definitions  (the last name in the menu might sound different in english interface as I have translated it from Russian one) and there you can see set approval for the SD Approver.

This is the Approve which is fired for every Interaction created from the Service Catalog request. If you remove it, then no approval will be generated on the Interaction level.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

In 9.6x I'm system admin everywhere and still got "Manage catalogs" read-only.

Any one knows which roles missing ?

clipboard_image_0.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

We have diff version but, check if you have svcCatAdmin and SysAdmin in your Executive Capabilities (operator record). 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.