Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ticket assignment rules for operators in assignment groups

Hi all, 

We have requirement to assign tickets to operator in assignment groups based on conditions. 

For ex: In assignment group--network if there are four operators a,b,c and d and then how to assign tickets equally among them based their ticket load(Number tickets each operator is handling).

0 Likes
28 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

In FC ,

Add -- true

Update -- true

then update any incident tiket and what is the message you are getting.

Re,

Abhijit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi abhijit,

Thanks for the reply.

Ok so after adding true in add and update, got some error message in the log file.

It says,

================================================================================

2112(  3956) 08/27/2013 14:38:46  RTE I User System.Admin has logged in and is using a Named license ( 1 out of a maximum 25 )
  2112(  3956) 08/27/2013 14:38:51  RTE I -Memory : S(4218152) O(1059444) MAX(5277596) - MALLOC's Total(307516)
  2112(  3956) 08/27/2013 14:39:40  RTE A Mapping-3-operator,assignment.groups, SQL Query incomplete because field (assignment.groups) in file (operator) can not be used in an SQL query ; user(System.Admin), application(format.cjavascript), panel(calc.javascript)
  2112(  3956) 08/27/2013 14:39:48  RTE A Performance-2-operator, Partial File Scan for query involving fields {assignment.groups} ; user(System.Admin), application(format.cjavascript), panel(calc.javascript)
  2112(  3956) 08/27/2013 14:39:48  RTE A Performance-6-operator, Hit Ratio not achieved on file operator and query (assignment.groups="TestGroup"):  Of 409 records checked, 407 did not match the query ; user(System.Admin), application(format.cjavascript), panel(calc.javascript)
===================================================================================

Thanks,

Sanjeev

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

It is performance issue not able to run query.

Regards,
Abhijit K
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

That's one of the reasons I built mine the way I did.  Performing a query against the all Incident records, operator records and the assignment group records with every Add or Update seemed to be too large a performance hit.  Creating something that does a single lookup on a control table that has very few fields is going to be easier on performance in the long run.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Dear Team,

We have a environment of HPSM 6.4. Can you please help on the below mentioned issue:-

We are managing 20000 CIs under SM containing multitenant environment. We have totally 5nos of company which mapped under SM with approperiate assignmnet group. We need to auto assignment of created IM under define company or assignmnet group. Please suggest about whole process to do the same.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

Regards,

Hitesh Kumar
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.