Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Time in SM and HTML mail is different

Hi,

Open time and close time in SM and mail template are different.

Please let me know why am facing this issue.

Thanks 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

How much of a difference is there between the time showing in the field in Service Manager and the time in the email?  A couple of things to check:

- Is your backend database using the same timezone as your Service Manager application?

- Does the user viewing the data in Service Manager use the system timezone, or do they have a different timezone set in their operator record, so that they see records in their timezone.

Audrey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi 

Open time in Incident ticket is not same as that of Open time in HTML mail templete Preview tab.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Can I assume the application is showing the correct time and the email preview is showing the wrong time?  What is the time difference and is it always the same?  I'm not familiar with the HTML email template preview tab so I'm not sure how the preview display of the email is built, but are you sure it is using the same field as you are looking at to view the open.time in the ticket?

Audrey

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.