Tip: How to configure Service Manager web client in IIS and Tomcat loadbalancer
Loadbalancing tomcat, is a good way to achieve better performance and stability.
The most important parts in this configuration are:
- Install IIS in your Server.
- Install more than one Tomcat instance.
- Set up the configuration files:
- Configure the AJP/1.3 port the jvmRoute in each Tomcat server.xml
- Deploy the Service Manager web client in each Tomcat instance.
- Place Jakarta Isapi Redirector Folder in Apache Foundation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation)
- Edit the Jakarta Isapi Redirector configuration files accordingly.
- Configure IIS to work with isapi_redirector.dll contained in Jakarta Isapi Redirector folder.
For more detailed information, please refer to this document:
To add Single Sign On to this configuration, visit this post: