Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

ToDo List - Adding a new field

Jump to solution

I am looking to update the ToDo list that can filter out some of the quotes displayed based on a current phase.  I have added a new field in the ToDo table called current.phase and I have also updated the ToDo list mapping for the table name ocmq where I identified the Module field as current.phase and the ToDo list Field as current.phase.  However, this did not work as I had hoped.  Any suggestions on how I can filter (or display) the current phase?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You have to update all the existing Quotes to get the data into the ToDo Queue. 

1. Search All Quotes
  2. Mass Update > Complex Update
  3. Instructions for action on EACH Record: $mk=$mk
  4. Click Execute

Of course, do this in your Development Environment first.

Also I think your View query is incorrect.  Try this one:

((itemType="probsummary" or itemType="incidents" or itemType="rootcause" or itemType="rootcausetask" or itemType="knownerror" or itemType="cm3t") and group isin $lo.pm.assignments)) or (itemType="cm3r" and group isin $lo.cm.assignments) or (itemType="ocml" and status="ordered" and record.id#"Q" and group isin $lo.pm.assignments) or (itemType="ocmq" and current.phase="IT Review" and group isin $lo.pm.assignments)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.
Hi J,

Are you able to see column name as current.phase in ToDo list?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

I can see the column of current.phase in my ToDo list now.  However, no data is populating within this field.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

A little more information on this....

I am using v7.11

The query I created and want to use is as follows;

((itemType="probsummary" or itemType="incidents" or itemType="rootcause" or itemType="rootcausetask" or itemType="knownerror" or itemType="cm3t") and group isin $lo.pm.assignments) or (itemType="cm3r" and group isin $lo.cm.assignments) or (((itemType="ocml" and status="ordered") and record.id#"Q") and group isin $lo.pm.assignments) or ((itemType="ocmq" and current.phase="IT Review") and group isin $lo.pm.assignments)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You have to update all the existing Quotes to get the data into the ToDo Queue. 

1. Search All Quotes
  2. Mass Update > Complex Update
  3. Instructions for action on EACH Record: $mk=$mk
  4. Click Execute

Of course, do this in your Development Environment first.

Also I think your View query is incorrect.  Try this one:

((itemType="probsummary" or itemType="incidents" or itemType="rootcause" or itemType="rootcausetask" or itemType="knownerror" or itemType="cm3t") and group isin $lo.pm.assignments)) or (itemType="cm3r" and group isin $lo.cm.assignments) or (itemType="ocml" and status="ordered" and record.id#"Q" and group isin $lo.pm.assignments) or (itemType="ocmq" and current.phase="IT Review" and group isin $lo.pm.assignments)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Mike,

Eureka!!  It worked.  current.phase is now populated.  However, I have a question.  When I went to mass update, the option for complex update was not there.  This was due to a condition on the display option of

$allow.complex and $L.mode="initial" placed on the complex update button.  I changed the condition to true and it worked.  Any idea as to why this condition is on the complex update?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@JTonn wrote:

However, I have a question.  When I went to mass update, the option for complex update was not there.  This was due to a condition on the display option of

$allow.complex and $L.mode="initial" placed on the complex update button.  I changed the condition to true and it worked.  Any idea as to why this condition is on the complex update?

Check under the ocmq Format Control Record in the Priviledges Tab, there is a "Complex Update" option, you need to add something like: index("SysAdmin", $lo.ucapex)>0

Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..
Hello Guys, Need one help, I want to add the contact.name field in the todo list view .Kindly help Regards, Shameer
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello,

You have to add your new field to the Todo table and then crTodoMap table. You can use existing mappings as an example.

Also you can browse forum for much more wider described steps which were written many times.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.