Highlighted
New Member.

Todo list auto unpack 1st group of tickets

Hi,

I am using HPSM 9.3s on window.

few days back, if I logged into HPSM. I used to see My Group's To Do List grouped by company where all records of company were in  collapsed form as 1~100 items, 101~200 items

I used to expand required section to open ticket.

but from 2-3 days back. when I logged into HPSM, first 1-100 items  appear in expanded form. It is happening only on web client.

Please help.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Todo list auto unpack 1st group of tickets

Hi,

Your version is SM 9.30 or SM 9.31 ..Did you perform any upgrade to your system?

This is not regression. Actually it's one refactor last year for SM931, we called "mononoke" on webtier.

Want to give customer good feeling experience, but it seems bring in many misunderstand.

If you want to avoid this behavior, please open a ticket with HP support referencing QUIXY :
QCIM1E91154 , CPE should be involved in this.

Regards,

Jose Pablo Mora

HP Support

Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

thnx for the reply.

SM version I working on is HPSM 9.31, we have done some enhancements in system few days back..but no patch upgrade.

0 Likes
Highlighted

So yes,  that is a new feature for SM 9.31. Not sure why it was working different before, however, we have confirm with CPE that this is the expected behavior.

Regards,

Jose Pablo Mora

HP Support

Highlighted
New Member.

thnx waiting for hp reply.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This is a known defect which is fixed in QCCR1E70925 "After applying patch 17 to SM7.11, users are experiencing an issue in which views automatically expand.".

Later a related CR is also fixed, QCCR1E105515 "With PD Enabled select New Change and the first Category is expanded in changeModel.qbe".

This two CRs are scheduled in SM7.11P22, SM9.21P9, SM9.33HF4, SM9.33P2, SM9.34 and SM9.40.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.