Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Trigger request task logging form

Hi,

with the introduction of taskplanner, we are not able to create request task through the normal way of having a logging form click save to create the task ticket.

As a requirment from my customer, I need to script and configure a button so that on clicking it will trigger the logging form from the task workflow logging phase, fill in the required information click save and a  task ticket is create.

I about to sucessfully create the record in the backend by using doinsert function, but I'm not sure how to trigger the task workflow logging form and display it out so that my user can enter the data and then trigger my backend script (doinsert) to create the task ticket.

Can any one please advice, I'm open to all idea, if there is any OOB process or RAD which can be used I'm open to it too.

Regards

Soong 

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.