Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

***URGENT**** Object.yes.no

Hi Experts,

I am trying to show a popup in Planning phase, when a user clicks on close phase button.

the process is, cm.close.save.   In that process, I have tried giving the following parameters,

In Before RAD Expression,

$L.message="Do you want to Close Phase and move RFC to Change Approval?"

text: $L.message

prompt:$L.response

The popup is showned with YEs/No Option.

When I click on Yes option, it is successfully moving to next phase.

When I am clicking on No Option, still it is moving to next phase.. The behaviour should be like, when i click on No, it should stay in a same phase/Page.

Using SM Version: 9.40

How to make NO Option to work as expected??

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Shalini R

0 Likes
15 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: ***URGENT**** Object.yes.no

You need to change Condition in RAD Application call cm.close.save from true to 

$L.response = true

I think it's better to change the display option that call this process, conditioning the execute of Action on $L.response value

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

Already i have tried in display option of "close phase" button. But still it was behaving in the same way.

In Post RAD expression I gave condition as, if($L.response="no") then ($L.Action="do nothing").

BUt it doesn't work out.

Regards,

Shalini R

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Any suggestions are appreciated???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

From the cm.close.save proces, what is the next process which is getting called in your environment ? .

You need to control the process call to cm.next.phase based on the response value.

capture the response value into a thread variable and control the next process call usign that variable.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

You could use apm.mb.yes.no.1 rad add call , something like below

$messagecustom = " Do you want to continue <your custom message>"

apm.mb.yes.no.1   condition : <custom>

text   $messagecustom

boolean1 false

prompt $retval

if ($retval = "yes") then (cleanup($next.phase.continue);$next.phase.continue=true)

if ($retval = "no") then (cleanup($next.phase.continue);$next.phase.continue = false)

use $next.phase.continue in your next process call condition .

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi, 

Expecting this scenario ro work: When i click on NO, it should stay/back on same phase(should not get closed)

i have tried in Display option, with Object.yes.no RAD App.

In Post RAD Expression, used the below condition,

if ($L.return.action="no") then ($L.ds.action="do nothing")

it was working fine there. BUt I want to implement the similar one through process. $L.ds.action is not working in process.

Is there any other local variable, to call similar display Option action from Process??

Also, I have tried as you suggested. But No luck.

Thank you,

Regards,

Shalini R

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Can you share the screenshots of the flow which you are trying to achieve, starting from the change record and the objects which it is going through in the BG.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

Please find the attachement.

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Are you using the $L.return.action ="no"  value to control the next phase open condition ?

I guess, in cm.close.save , try putting as a test the condition in the rad call for cm.open . Once the change is done, test to see if the record moves into the next phase or not .

If it is not going, then you need to make adjustment to your code so as to not break the normal phase transition from this process.

I hope you understand the way it should be done and tested.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Are you able to fix this issue ?.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

No, I am not using this $L.return.action ="no", to call any next process/Phase.

By default, when I am clicking on Yes, it is moving to next phase successfully without calling any other RAD Process..

When I click on "NO" it should stay in same page(not to move further phase). for this behaviour,  I an not sure, which RAD Process(next process) should be called when i click on no.

i Have used below one in DO.

if ($L.return.action="no") then ($L.ds.action="do nothing")

In DO, it is working bcoz, $L.ds.action this variable is particular to display option..

The same is not working in Process.

I have tried as you suggested by calling cm.open. but no use.

Only through DO, I am able to achieve. Still waiting for the solution to achieve through process.

Thank you Brav.

Regards,

Shalini R

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.