Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Unable to Display CI Relationship Graph :: Both in IE & Chrome

Hello Experts,

In our environment, CI Relationship graph is not opening up.  It is showing ClassNotFoundException (com.hp.ov.dv.yfiles.ViewerY.class) application Error.

I have attached the screenshot, just for reference.  Not really getting any clue.

What I got to know is yfiles for Java provides essential building blocks for writing Java applications that analyze, visualize, edit, or automatically draw graphs, diagrams, or networks. So, If we need diagramming components, we need yFiles! And I am wondering how to get rid of this error message.

Please give your valuable inputs regarding the same.

Thanks.

Regards,

Avi

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to Display CI Relationship Graph :: Both in IE & Chrome

What is the version of your Web Client?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hello TomPowe,

Thanks for your reply.

SM Server RTE Version: 9.31.3009

SM Server Application Version: 9.30.000

SM Web Tier Version: 9.31

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I don't have the Compatability Guide for 9.31 on me, but 9.32 says:

Web Tier: Web Client

Supported browsers for the Service Manager Web tier include:

Internet Explorer (IE) 10, 9, 8, 7

Tip: If using IE, IE 9 or later is recommended for optimal performance.

Firefox 17 or greater (Extended Support Releases are recommended)

Note: Service Manager components such as CI visualization and the Workflow widget require

a JRE level of 1.5 or greater for the user’s browser; however, a 32-bit JRE1.7 (Update 25 or

greater) is recommended.

I know you have Java 10, but perhaps you should try an older version to see if that helps.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.