Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Unable to connect to HPE Service Manager Collabration. Chat Initialatization failed.

Hello experts,

I've deployed HPE Service Manager Collabration in my Developememnt Machine. Followed each and every stpes of Official HPE Service Manager Deplyement guide 9.50.
All configurations are done and i'm able to connect to Service Manager via link. But on logging into SM, getting error in Chat Service Configuration as bellow:

Error calling method: doHttpRequest in class: com/hp/ov/sm/server/utility/HttpClient Exception (java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect)

Checked and verified all Services (Apache, Tomcat, ChatServer, ChatService and SM Services) are running and deployed in same machine.
Able to connect to OpenFire admin console and did specified configurations.
But not able to access the chat service url from Service Manager.

Details:

Application verison: Service Manager 9.5

Database: MS-SQL 2012

Apache Tomcat: 8.xx

Apache: 2.4

Please help me to get it resolved.

Thanks,

sachin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.