Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to create a new task in few categories , showing some message like below

Hi ,

Im trying to create a task in Change management , when i click the category it is saying that

"No Changes were found that match the allowable Phases."

What can i do to resolve this?

Can u please help me..

0 Likes
1 Reply
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

this is typical error. It popualtes because you dont have any OPEN change in the phase for which this taks can be created.

Change task is not separate object. You can not create it independently of change record. So you have to either enable tasks to be created on all phases of changes or move change to needed phase and then create task for it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.