Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Unable to retire Knowledge base document

Jump to solution

Unable to retire Knowledge base document.

Document appears and only fould under Retired documents.

When searching the knowledge base, i am able to search and find it.

I have checked and there are no links to other documents.

See attachments

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to retire Knowledge base document

Jump to solution

Hello Xholi,

hope you are doing well,

I would like to let you know that the issue was already reported, please take a look on this KM, status: under investigation:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01662458

Hope this helps.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

adding another attachment...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Xholi,

hope you are doing well,

I would like to let you know that the issue was already reported, please take a look on this KM, status: under investigation:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01662458

Hope this helps.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Do me a favor and go to Knowledge Managment > Knowledgebases > Knowledge_Library
Click on the Type Information tab
In the Service Manager Table Query do you see this query: status ~= "draft" and status ~="retired"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your assistance

In HP Service Manager Table Query of the Knowledge Library I see: status = "internal" or status = "external"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.