Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to search change task using advanced filter crietria

Hi,

Unable to search change task based on the given below comparison operator in advnced fileter criteria

field change task - status
comparision - does not equals
value - closed

when we tried to search its throwing the following error
"indexing into a offset type datum which is not a compound data type(filter.create)".

Kindly any one suggest why this is so.....

Regards,
Uthra
0 Likes
6 Replies
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi ,

Did you try like this

status ~="Closed"

if not, please try.

Thank you
brav0
I am Listening..
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Hope its not possible to change the condition in the comparision operator in the advanced filter criteria manually. I have tried i am unable to do the changes. Any other suggestion pls.

Regards,
Uthra.R
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Uthra

In search changes click more choices and check is open and try . I hope this may work

Regards
Praveen.V
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Thanks for the reponse

The issue is based on what ever the search criteria . we are able to fectch the result on click of search button with the below error"indexing into a offset type datum which is not a compound data type(filter.create)". Kindly suggest us how to rectify this error and why this error is getting displayed while search.

Regards,
Uthra.R
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not sure which version you are running... We are 7.10 app/7.11.281 RTE.

I tried the advanced filter criteria as you listed and did not have a problem.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi uthra,

Did you made any change to dbdict of task table(cm3t)?
You might have change the type of the field in dbdict.

regards,
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.