Absent Member.. Nandukumar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Unable to start Knowledge Management

Hello Experts/Friends,

I have installed Knwoledge Management Setup and I am unable to start the KM Master service fom services.msc. I am getting java out of date error while downloading the KM setup. It means java needs to be updated.

But the thing is I have SSO implemented in the same machine, if I update Java version I hope it will definately impact on SSO. Could you please suggest me what is the alternate solution for this?

I have attached the java vesrion, tomcat version and km service error screenshots.

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to start Knowledge Management

Can you clarify what you mean by getting a java 'out of date' while 'downloading' SOLR? The error in the screenshot I've experienced a few times when the bit version of Java is not the same as what is running on Windows (i.e. 32bit vs 64 bit).  Are you able to start SOLR from  the command line?

<DRIVE>:\<solr>\Search_Engine\startup.cmd

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.