Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Unable to stop Kube services in service portal 2018.08

Hi All,

I am using service portal 2018.08.

we want to uninstall the service portal 2018.08 then install 2019.08, in this process I am unable to stop kube services. we are using single master and 2 worker node on development instance. 

I have stopped suite and stopped kube services (kube-stop.sh) on workers but when I am unable to stop kube-stop on Master, it times out. 

I have done hard reboot of servers still issue persist 

Regards,

Madhan

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Unable to stop Kube services in service portal 2018.08

Hi Madddy,

It takes some time when you using kube-stop on last master server. Sometimes It can takes 5 minutes for us.

Did you try systemctl stop <services> ?

BR,

Cem

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.