Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Unrecoverable error in application: route.todo.list on panel select.file

Hi,
New error has appeared when operator tries to access Incident record from My Groups Unassigned (filtered in groups). Records are being displayed but cannot be accesed, only the following error shows up:

Unrecoverable error in application: route.todo.list on panel select.file 

I researched forum a little bit and found something called "RAD Editor". Am I on the right track or maybe someone has a suggestion how to solve the issue?

Thanks, 

Viesha

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unrecoverable error in application: route.todo.list on panel select.file

Hello.

1) Can this operator make a search for this incident (by number) and edit it then?

2) Is it happen only for one operator or for any ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Unrecoverable error in application: route.todo.list on panel select.file

Is that the whole error message, or just the last line of it?

When it happens, expand the notification window to see the whole message; I suspect there's probably more there.  Please post that, if possible.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.