Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Upgrading Applications from 9.50 OOB to 9.52

I have installed a 9.50 OOB system. I am not trying to upgrad this sytem to 9.52 OOB. I downloaded the 9.52 file and applied the server patch to upgrade the RTE to 9.52. When I try to apply the 9.52 upgrade, I get the following message:

The Upgrade Utility does not suppor the current version:

Applications version upgrading from: 9.50.0002 PD

Applications version upgrading to: 9.52.0011

So it looks as though the upgrade package provided with the 9.52 files will not upgrade an OOB 9.50 system (which by defaults installs PD) to 9.52. Is there any other option to accomplish this upgrade?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Upgrading Applications from 9.50 OOB to 9.52

HI

if I understand correctly you want to move from 950 PD to 952 PD. if so then it should be application patch upgrade

Can you tell us the exact name of the upgrade file that you are using ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Upgrading Applications from 9.50 OOB to 9.52

I would suspect that you have to first upgrade from 9.50 to 9.51 as there is an Applications upgrade in this step.

After that, to go from 9.51 to 9.52 is probably a more simple patch application.

Stacy Whetzell

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.