New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Upload Attachment with RequestManagement(OCMQ) Webservice

Hello everyone,

Does anybody knows if it's possible to upload an attachment using the request management webservice? 

Thanks in advance!

Agustin

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I forgot to mention that I'm using SM 7.02

Agustin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, Web Services supports sending attachments into Service Manager. Please note that later versions of Service Manager (7.11+) include a number of enhancements and fixes for Web Services.

Web Services Best Practices Guide:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM469500

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi there, As suggested by M, you can add attachments using webservices. I am using SM9.20 no idea about sm 7.02 See sample webservices examples in E:\Program Files\HP\Service Manager 9.20\Server\webservices\sample\sm7webservices\Axis2Sample\ path may be different according to your environment. Follow README.txt examples and while creating incidents, we added attachments successfully and attachments are stored at location E:\Program Files\HP\Service Manager 9.20\Server\webservices\sample\sm7webservices\Axis2Sample\bin\resources hope this might help you...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks guys!

I have read the manual and I know that is possible to upload attachments to incidents, the problem I have is that I couldn't find how to upload attachments to ocmq with webservices

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Service Manager supports sending attachments via Web Services for any file that contains a single unique key. However, Request Management is not configured out-of-the-box to work with Web Services.

Consider reviewing this thread which contains information on extaccess records:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Support-Forum/HP-Service-Manager-web-service-tutorial-sought/m-p/2402991#M462

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks -m-!!

Regards,

Agustin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.