Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Uploading result to ALM

Hello Everyone,

I am using CURL command from linux to perform certain operation in ALM. I managed to create test set and execute the test and update the status using REST API. 

I got stuck while uploading the result file into ALM using CURL.

Does anyone has experience using CURL to upload file? Any help in this regard is really appreciated.

-Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Uploading result to ALM

Here is the solution

curl -kv -b "LWSSO_COOKIE_KEY=${LWSSO_COOKIE_KEY}; QCSession=${QCSession}"  -H 'Content-Type:application/octet-stream' -H "slug:report.html"  --data-binary "@./screenshots/report.html" "https://<<ALM_SERVER>>/qcbin/rest/domains/${domain}/projects/${project}/test-sets/${testsetID}/attachments/" -X POST 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.