Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

User Activity!

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is there any method to know activity of users? or which were the tickets a particular user

was working on a particular date. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
37 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Dev,

just to check if it is working at all or not add many fields in the list and try to check if it generates records.

P.S You are checking if it generates anything in Menu navigation ..... Audit=>Audit Log?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

And have you tryed to restart the service after you configured all that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..
Vadim,
Yes..added few more fields in list and restarted service still no
positives!!! Guess something wrong with "Audit".
TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Dont know Dev what can the problem. You removed the unique keys which you have added to that audit record? Just to check add audit specification for the change table like i had and  check if it will create anything

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..
Vadim,
Its not working...!!! ya i had removed the unique keys...right now there is only one unique key.(number) both in change & incidents

TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Dev,

in addition to one screenshot of specification here is the second  of turn on/off and nothing else was done in this system to make it working. I dont know what can be  the problem in your system.

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Dev,

Audit logs are generating for any of changes?
If so check your auditspecs FC whether subroutine auditspecs.is there or not.

hth,
Absent Member..

Hi,
@Vadim
In my system all 3 options are checked.
@piku
audit logs are not generated for anything..
Plz see the pic for fc auditspecs

TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Dev,

I never used audit module.However When i tried to use this for probsummary I faced the issue that auditlog are capturing.But it is working fine for my cm3r table.
You can also try for cm3r table and can see whether it is problem with audit workflow or only with probsummary table.

hth,
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
sorry type error :
I never used audit module.However When i tried to use this for probsummary I faced the same issue that auditlog are not capturing.But it is working fine for my cm3r table.
You can also try for cm3r table and can see whether it is problem with audit workflow or it os only with probsummary table.
Absent Member..
Hi Piku,
Not working for cm3r as well....its not responding in any way!!!
TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Configuring audit records for a file requires modifying more than just the auditspecs file. The Change Management module is configured to use auditing OOB, but it has to be enabled in the Change Phase records (Audit Records field in the History section on the Definition tab within the cm3rcatphase.main.g form).

In order to enable auditing for the probsummary file, it is necessary to execute either the audit.compare or trigger.invoke.auditor RAD Applications. The Help Server contains articles on the various components related to auditing. One article suggets running audit.compare from Format Control...I suggest calling it from a Process record instead. The other option is to create a trigger which executes trigger.invoke.auditor.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.