Regular Contributor.. Edmundo763 Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

User does not have authorization on table incidents to perform the action: add SM 9.41

Jump to solution

I have problems with de SM's Webservices, i clone the user falcon and try to insert a record in the table incidents. But de service response:

CreateFolioResponse message="Not authorized" returnCode="28"

¿Any ideas?

Thnks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TomPowe Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: User does not have authorization on table incidents to perform the action: add SM 9.41

Jump to solution

If you login as falcon via a client, are you able to create incidents?

0 Likes
2 Replies
TomPowe Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: User does not have authorization on table incidents to perform the action: add SM 9.41

Jump to solution

If you login as falcon via a client, are you able to create incidents?

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. Edmundo763 Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi. ok, the SM had a condition in the  do sd than don't allow the selecte category, i modify this condition and OK

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.