Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Validation/rule set conditions/forms

Hi Guys,

Please assist, I need a rule to move from one phase to the next phase (diviate phase example) using a button
can be using a fc or a rule set any method will do.

I also need a rule to ensure that certain field values on my form are distinct (text1 <> text2), I have tried the below code but it does not work
requested.by in $L.file~=ztest.analsyts or approver in $L.file~=coordinator.

When a user types the first three characters on a search field I want to give them a selection option of the possible values how do I achieve this.

I'm using hp sm 9.50

Thanks again

Vuyi

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Validation/rule set conditions/forms

1. if its gonna be a module Admin such as Change manager - A Change Phase is available in More Options (Please check as I'm using lower version). I hope it's not for every user since that action bypass or skips whatever rules you have ina phase in between your skips.

2. Are you using process designer; if yes a validation rule can have this, If not - must be in FC, check further

3. Check the topic about Value list Condition being done in Forms such as below. It is there in OOB for some modules.

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/Value-list-condition/m-p/1226141#M96439

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.