Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

View All Tickets Opened On Current date Group by Each 10 min

Hi, All

We have a case in Dashboard Specifcally to view all tickets that opend Today group by each 10 min in each one hour.

Attached an Example i drow it 

The team need to view dashboard contains the current hour divided to  six 10 min (six columns) each coulmns contain the number of opened Interactions

Thanks In Advance

Shahboub

Thanks,
Mohamed Shahboub

ITSM Consultant
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: View All Tickets Opened On Current date Group by Each 10 min

I don't believe the current internal reporting supports the required calculations. You might be able to do it with an external tool (Crystal, Business Objects, etc.), but I'm unaware of any SM Reporting functionality which would enable you to build the report. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: View All Tickets Opened On Current date Group by Each 10 min

You can do this with calculation report in SM9.41. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.