Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

View Quote related record in ESS

Hi,

Currently OOTB user's able to view SD related Change and Incident Record in ESS but now user's want to view SD related to Quote record in ESS. Appreciate that if anyone can advice how to do it

thanks in advance

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: View Quote related record in ESS

Hi again Winnielee,

What is your SM version? I have the version SM9.35 and SM9.41 for testing and training. In the version 9.35 there is no option to escalate the interaction to request, so we created a schedule to do it, inserting the data in either tables, in the screlation and in the ocmq, using a wizard to get the necessary data for create them.

But in the SM version 9.4x there is it, you can escalate the interaction to request fulfillment.

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Hi Valadares,

Thanks for your reply, users is using SM9.33. Normally the quote ticket came from service catalogue. Do you have the exact steps on how to do it? Actually I want the Sd related to quote ticket can be view in ESS. This is what user request. As for now OOTB Change and problem relate ticket can be view in ESS. Appreciate for your kind help

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Hi Winnielee,

Could you explain better what you want? Do you only want to show the related request like a list or connect the request to the interaction?

If you want to show you should use the stored queries. You can check how it is used to show the interaction list.

If you want to related you can use a process.

In the process you will call, in RAD tab, an application called us.save.relation passing these parameters:

In the pre expression RAD put it:

Parameters:

$L.depend.filename="ocmq"

$L.depend.id=<number of request>( probably you will need to create a variable with it number)

$L.related.id=<number of interaction>( probably you will need to create a variable with it number)

$L.related.filename="incidents"

RAD: us.save.relation

name => $L.related.id

prompt => $L.related.filename

query = > $L.depend.id

string1 => $L.depend.filename

In the box post expression RAD put this =>  $L.action="create"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the final expression tab put it => $returncode="execute"

In my environment it is so.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, May i know where should i create "<number of request>( probably you will need to create a variable with it number)"

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.