Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Virtual Join double click issue

Hi There,

My customer requirement is to display the CI Attributes in the virtual join of a Change management form once i selelct a CI in the Asset Field.

When i select multiple CIs in the array filed of change management form, attributes of bothe the CI are coming in the VJ Table,

when i double click on first line of VJ it is oprning device form, but when i double click on second line still it is opening the CI in the only.

how this can be fixed?

Thanks,

VND

0 Likes
10 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

hello vnarend

hope you are doing well

could you please let me know your system information?

was this working before? if was, did you make any change in the system?

please send me the steps to follow.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hello wnarend,

I think the best approach for this issue is to open a support ticket because in order to confirm if this is the expected behavior or it's a defect we need to get the exact steps and configuration details (tailoring) of all the steps you followed to add the virtual join, the subform and how that got configured. Link records and other details about SM version RTE and apps.

Having all that we probably can test it in a OOB system, confirm we can reproduce what you see and perform the appropriate research.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

When you double click on first line in the VJ you get the correct device detail from and information but when you click on the second line you get the detail device form with what exactly?  Is it still the first CI?

Perhaps a screen shot would help us understand the issue.

Steve Hirschfeld

HPE Support

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

Yes your understanding is correct. it is still showing first CI only.

Thanks,

VND

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi VND

Would you please to let us know the exact steps for this issue so that we can try that on local environment.

It should bring up the second device record information when clicking on the second line, I think.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi There,

please find attached steps.

Thanks,

VND

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi VND

I notice that you are setting logical.name with the clocking on field. It means if we have same logical name in your customized table we will open the same CI.

Would you please to try to set the clicking on field to SID and let me know the result?

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

you mean logical.name to CR ID. i did the changes accordingly no luck.

please find attahed screenshot.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi VND

It is a customization issue but I think I can share some infirmation with you.

in the form: IM.update.interaction, we have inofrmation for the activity and the sub format is: activity.list

in form:activity.list

thenumber is the click on field 

in link: probsumarry

we have line for :thenumber

you can check that and do tailoring for your sub table.

thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.