akcha76
Visitor.

WSDL issue hp sm7

Hi All,

I have HPSM7 and trying to consume it's IncidentManagement.wsdl but whenever I try update function through SOAP UI, it gives me " User falcon does not have authorization to perform action:save" error. Please suggest, as this user is having SOAP API also available as capability word and using this user I can even update incident directly also through GUI. 

Please suggest.

Thanks

Akhil

0 Likes
4 Replies
Kro Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WSDL issue hp sm7

Hi!

If you need to update the incident via a web service, then displayoption apm.edit.problim screen for the code, find the action to save and add the possibility (eg in the condition I just finished writing or index ( "SOAP API", $ lo.ucapex)> 0)

Пример (....... or index ( "SOAP API", $ lo.ucapex)> 0)

0 Likes
akcha76
Visitor.

Thank Kro for response.

Today, I tried adding $L.mode="save" in existing condition. It worked for me, but I don't know whether it will cause any issue. Please suggest, if I should revert back to what you suggest will be better approach.

Thanks

Akhil

0 Likes
zafar291_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

simply add below condition in display option of save

and operator()="falcon"

0 Likes
zafar291_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

$L.mode="save"

this may not be the good option because sometime user hit "Resolve/Close" button and after that hit "save" button.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.