Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Warning in sm.alert.log

Hello

I have this kind of warning in the sm.alert.log :

RTE I Mapping-3-datadict,localizedTable, SQL Query incomplete because field (localizedTable) not mapped in file (datadict)

Do you how to fix that ?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Did you recently upgrade to SM 9.x? The localizedTable field was added to the datadict dbdict between SM 7.1x and SM 9.2x.

The message means there are queries against the datadict file which use the localizedTable field but it is not individually mapped. In this particular case, the datadict file is a SQL System Table (sqlsystemtable) which means only keyed fields are individually mapped. All other fields in the dbdict are stored in the descriptor BLOB.

If you decide to address this message/warning in TEST/DEV, the datadict dbdict will need to be updated by adding a Nulls & Duplicates key for the localizedTable field and then verifying the SQL Mapping properly maps the field to the RDBMS.

Example:

SM 9.21 datadict on Oracle - localizedTable field is mapped as follows:

SQL Name: LOCALIZEDTABLE

SQL Type: CHAR(1)

SQL Table: m1

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks for your help. We are migrating from 7.1 to 9.3 and when I check in 9.3 this field is not mapped in SQL Server but a key exist as you described.

Do you think this situation can have an impact in term of performance in our production server ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.