Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We want to provide access to only few people to edit closed IM ticket in Sm9.41 hybrid mode

We want to provide access to only few people to edit closed ticket in Sm9.41 hybrid mode

For ex- In sm9.31 we have field closed.update(update when closed checkbox) under Incident Managment profile, When we set this field to true then Closure code and solution fields are editable for that profile.

But in Sm9.41 we donot have profile. Please help me on how to customize this in sm 9.41

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: We want to provide access to only few people to edit closed IM ticket in Sm9.41 hybrid mode

I don't have an SM instance in front of me at the moment, but have you checked the Security settings (secArea / secRole tables)? You may find your answer there.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: We want to provide access to only few people to edit closed IM ticket in Sm9.41 hybrid mode

Yes, I have checked the security setting in secRole, secArea, secRights table but did not find any thing like update when closed field.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Please check your workflow. in  the close phase, you can define the 'form edit condition'

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Try using display screen,

Cheers,
Hardit Singh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

If we want to use process designer framework, the format control, display screen, display option are not suggested. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.