Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Established Member.. PraveenV449
Established Member..

Webservices

Hi Experts

I am not able to check OOB wenservices in SM 9.50 , i have installed SM in local machine and the below syntax is not working 

http://localhost:13080/SM/9/rest/incidents

ALso please can you tell me how to add this in SOAP UI

0 Likes
5 Replies
TomPowe Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Webservices

Can you login with a regular Service Manager client if you logged into:

Server:localhost

Port:13080

If not, then try replacing "localhost" with the actual fully qualifieid name of the Service Manager server. 

When you point an Internet browser to the correct URL. you should get prompted for authentication.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@PraveenV449,

Besides what @TomPowe mentioned, if you are testing your restful API in browser, you need to enable the restful API access from browser by adding following line in sm.ini and restart SM server.
restaccessviabrowser:1

Ling-Yan

0 Likes
Established Member.. PraveenV449
Established Member..

Hi Ling - Yan

Even after adding the parameter the Rest is not working .

0 Likes
VVV Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

have you solved the problem?

I have the same

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. brav0 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Couple of things

1. RestfulAPI capability needs to be added to the operator

2. restaccessviabrowser parameter needs to be set on the sm.ini

3. Restart the app

4. Check if your database is case sensitive, if yes, then you need to make sure the uri you are typing is correct.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.