Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

What is the form name of the main sign in page

Hello,

I was looking for the form name of the main Service Manager sign in page, i've attached a photo of the page in question.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: What is the form name of the main sign in page

There is no attachment

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Oops, sorry about that!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

There is no form for the login page. And if you want to do the rebranding, in 9.4x, you can do it by change the settings in tailoring-> rebranding. And in 9.3x, you need to change the jsp/css files in the webtier which will cause conflicts when you upgrade the webtier.

Let me know if it helps a bit,

Ling-yan

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.