New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What it no.autoclose in probsummary

Jump to solution

Hi expert.

Could you tell me what is this or Please let me know the manual about this?

Now I'm tailoring my cusotmer's SM(9.33)

My customer want me to make a new function for auto closing incident(probsummary) with some condition.

I think it's need new JavaScript for the request.

But my customer finds no.autoclose in probsummary himself and ask me what it is.

Regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

The no.autoclose flag is used to prevent the automated closure of an incident opened via HP Operations Manager. It is possbile for Operations Manager to close an incident via the OM-SM integration, but this is blocked if you select the option to prevent automatic closure. In the Incident Management environment record, you can define the default closure code and closure comments to be used when an OM auto-close is performed.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

The no.autoclose flag is used to prevent the automated closure of an incident opened via HP Operations Manager. It is possbile for Operations Manager to close an incident via the OM-SM integration, but this is blocked if you select the option to prevent automatic closure. In the Incident Management environment record, you can define the default closure code and closure comments to be used when an OM auto-close is performed.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thank you for your reply and sorry to be late responce.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.