Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Where Display option actions are stored ?

Jump to solution

Hello everybody, 

can anybody given me an information on SM ? Where do all the actions in display options are stored in SM? I ahve found many places but could not find it. What is the origin of actions like {massapprove, nextphase, closephase, massupdate,} and many more ?

Big Thanks in advance,

Satanik.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Where Display option actions are stored ?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Table "States". You can also get there via the Object table (rigth side of the first tab).

In the case of workflows, there is a small chance that the action will be there (Workflow) in the tab with Actions, the action code will be listed in the Action column. Technically, this is possible, but in the case of OOB system it is unlikely.

Please note that some OOB actions may not be stored either there or there. For example, "save" for SD with PD enabled in SM 9.5.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Table "States". You can also get there via the Object table (rigth side of the first tab).

In the case of workflows, there is a small chance that the action will be there (Workflow) in the tab with Actions, the action code will be listed in the Action column. Technically, this is possible, but in the case of OOB system it is unlikely.

Please note that some OOB actions may not be stored either there or there. For example, "save" for SD with PD enabled in SM 9.5.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thank you so much for the response. Yes I got that in States. This actually is the answer for my query. But in addition to that, can I change the RAD codes? Because I am not that good in Process RAD entries. 

Actually I have a button named Change Phase. Using that, I can move a change ticket from any phase to any phase. Now as my environment is Classic, I want a new button which will Revoke the Change Ticket. Basically what my client wants is on clicking the button, the call will move to "Closed" phase with "Cancelled" status.

Is it anyhow possible with delta modifying the "Change Phase" button?

Thanks in advance.

Satanik.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

As far as I know, a special license is required to change the RAD. But even if it does, and you can modify the RAD (Application table), I do not recommend doing this.

Instead, you can create your own button and write actions for it or call a process that will do what you need.

In the case of the Change Phase button, I, unfortunately, can not say anything concrete.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.