Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Where is inicializated the variable $L.inbox?

Hi,
I try to do some changes in "Incident Queues" and I need to know where are inicializated some variables like $L.inbox.name, $L.inbox, $L.user.inbox.
Can somebody helps me??
Thank you.
Joana.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm not at a system to look right now, but it is probably built by a RAD Application based on the inbox records the user has rights to access.

If you're wanting to remove inboxes or rename them from the list, you'll likely want to change the name of the inbox record in the inbox table, or change the rights regarding who has access to the inbox record if you want to add/remove it from a specific user's list.

- Ben

Sr. ServiceCenter & Service Manager Consultant
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

$L.inbox is built from inboxgrid file. You can add any inbox there and it will be in the current inbox list. To change the default inbox, go to module profiles and change the initial inbox field. When you click switch inbox, you get the list of inboxes that your account is included in its audience if you have the required capability words.

Hope this helps
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.