Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Which database table stores the Service Recipient value in the SRC?

I'm trying to write a query including the Service Recipient value from the Service Assistant pane in the Service Request Catalog (also see screen shots).  Anyone know which database table this value is stored in?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Which database table stores the Service Recipient value in the SRC?

From memory, service recipient is the contact.name field in the interactions, which is the incidents table.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Thanks - for some reason we are seeing instances where the value in contact.name isn't the same as the value in SRC - it's instead the value of the person who submitted the request (on behalf of the other person - and their name still shows in SRC)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Could be due to this bug. https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00772055Service Recipient is not set correctly in SM when ordering a Support Catalog item in SRC on behalf of another user.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Thanks, I will check to see if the patch was installed.  I'll also see about getting the Hot Fix.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.