Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Why when generating a new interaction is created with SD0 number?

Hello,

I am currently using the version of HPSM 9.41, a moment ago, users tell me that when generating a new interaction, it is created with the SD0 number.

I appreciate, please your help.

Regards,

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Why when generating a new interaction is created with SD0 number?

First, is your HPSM 9.41 with Process Designer or without it?

If with PD, check SD workflow's first phase's "Initialization" phase. There should a ruleset called "sd.initial", and one its rules is "Set Interaction ID using sdInteraction number record" which retrieves SD ticket's next free number.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Also check  "number" table

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Attached image about the configuration made for the interactions in the numbers in the table.

What can I do in this part?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Gerson,

Your Number looks fine. Your statement was: 

I am currently using the version of HPSM 9.41, a moment ago, users tell me that when generating a new interaction, it is created with the SD0 number.

What do you mean by "when generating a new interaction, it is created with the SD0 number"??

Do you have several interactions with SD0 number in your database? Are you able to reproduce the issue?

It was one time event or is its still happening in your environment? 

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Thanks for the contribution, following its recommendations, what I can find is the following:WorkFlowSD.PNG

WorkFlowOpen.PNG

Initial.PNG

CodeInitial.PNG

I hope the graphics are of great help.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Check "Open" phase and it's rule set "sd.streamlined.open.initial" in "Initialization". It's the rule set that formats ticket's number from the number record. If it's intact, then the problem got to be related to some other modification applied to your system.

check the Tailoring > Process Designer > Rule sets and list all the rule set applied on table "incidents" and order those by update timestamp. Check the ones modified after your problem started.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.