New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Wizard Conditional Exit

Jump to solution

In a Service Manager 9.21 Wizard is there a way that you can cancel the wizard, exit the wizard, based on a condition? Something like an exit.wizard function?

I am calling a display option mid-wizard to open a different part of the system (i'm opening change management). When you are done creating the ticket it brings you back to the middle of the Wizard panel you clicked the button on.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Actually I solved it. I went into the display screen where I added the "extra button" and made the action "cancel" which is what happens in the wizard after you hit cancel and then in the wizard put the "usage" tab and selected the check box to true for "Never prompt on cancel?".

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Actually I solved it. I went into the display screen where I added the "extra button" and made the action "cancel" which is what happens in the wizard after you hit cancel and then in the wizard put the "usage" tab and selected the check box to true for "Never prompt on cancel?".

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.