Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Workflow of SRC Portal

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to find the Worflow of SRC Portal, because I want to send the information of Interaction ticket created via WebServices by RuleSet, but I do not find the Workflow. I put the rule set in the workflow of incidents Table, in diferents phases like Logging and Categorize but not functions when I created a ticket of SRC portal, only function when I create ticket from SM client or Web client.

Please, I do not know where to put the rule set, or know the script, triggers or Fc that uses SRC Portal.

Thank you for your time and help

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Workflow of SRC Portal

at least the trigger to add interaction must work.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.