ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

add data to field from webservices (CIT)

Using CIT-WEBServices (WSDL) i made adding to probsummary field incoming data.

How can i append new data in same field every time using WSDL ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: add data to field from webservices (CIT)

What I understood is that you are modifying some value received on a specific extaccess using the expressions and you want to have the same logic applied to all others interfaces... If they are not to many I'd just duplicate the lines.. I think it will be easier to understand/maintain what is happening later.. if you want something global, use master FC or Table RuleSet.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: add data to field from webservices (CIT)

What I really need is that when add new data to a field in SM through webservices, the data should be appended to that field.

For example:

in SM there is a field test - there is no data in it yet.

Through webservices passed there the value - "First value" - in SM in the test field is now stored value - "First value".

On the next update via web services, the new value will be transfered to the same field and this new value is  "Second value".

As a result, the SM in this field test should be now written -

"First value Second value"

or

"First value

Second value"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.