Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

adding new font in HTML Editor

Hi Experts,

I need your help please.

SM 9.30

We need to add a new font in the HTML Editor (for Notifications) however the only fonts that we can use are the following:
- Arial
- Comic Sans MS
- Courrier New
- Symbol
- Tahoma
- Times New Roman
- Verdana

These are the only fonts that we can use. Is there a way that we can add new fonts?

I have added the .ttf files in the folders below & Installed the fonts on the Server
...\HP\Service Manager 9.30\Server\RUN\jre\lib\fonts
...\HP\Service Manager 9.30\Client\jre\lib\fonts
Restarted the SM services... 
I can see the font in the preferences (from the Eclipse Client) but only in the HTML Editor I cannot modify it.

Can you please help?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.