Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

application and RTE version not visible

HI Experts ,

kindly provide the suggestion i am not able to see the version information in HPSM 9.52 .

showing blank i have attached screenshot for the same issue .

i have checked the version in sm client > cmd >db >scversion but showing only build date not version info .

and also checked in cmd >*fscversion 

system administrator >base system >monitoring >version info from admin access .

please help and provide the suggestion how can we resolve this issue .

@Li @ni @yashwanthrao @Yashwanth_Rao @Animeshjani 

Regards,

Rakesh

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: application and RTE version not visible

Hi Rakesh,

the scversion record seems to be corrupted. 

Is this a fresh install of SM9.52 or an upgraded system ? If upgrade, from which version did you upgrade ?

Best regards,

Heike

Thank you for using the MicroFocus ServiceManager Support and News Forum. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Hi,

Yes i have upgraded 9.34 to 9.52 version.after that i am not able to see.
I have checked with falcon user i am able to see in system administrator >base>monitoring>version information

But customer want to scversion in db.

Regards,
Rakesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Can you upload a screenshot from "falcon user i am able to see in system administrator >base>monitoring>version information" ?

Was the upgrade successfully ? (check System Navigator - System Administration - Ongoing Maintenance - Upgrade Utility - View/Merge Results)

Was the upgrade path supported ?
That depends on the exact SM9.34 version and SM9.52 target version:
SM9.34: was there a ProcessDesignerContent Pack installed ? If yes, which one ?
SM9.52: Hybrid or Codeless ?

see restrictions in upgrade guide page 11 (attached):
Service Manager 9.52 does not support the following upgrades:
Upgrade from SM9.3x with PDCP4 installed to SM9.52 Hybrid.

Meanwhile, Service Manager 9.52 does not support the following direct upgrades:
Direct upgrade from SM9.3x without PDCP installed/SM9.3x with PDCP2 installed/SM9.3x with PDCP3 installed to SM9.52 Codeless.

Thank you for using the MicroFocus ServiceManager Support and News Forum. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

HI Heike,

thanks for the reply i have attached same details .

i have checked our customer SM was upgraded 9.30 to 9.34 and then 9.52.0011 version .

but still scversion not showing .kindly help for the same .

Regards,

Rakesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Rakesh,

The screenshot version.png shows
Application Version: 9.52.0011
RTE Version: 9.52.0011
Application Build Date: 30/06/14 00:00:00

The Application Build Date seems not to be correct. It should be in the year 2017 instead of 2014.
In my OOB 9.52 I do have for Application Build date for the same App Version 03/30/17 23:00:00

SM9.34 was delivered 2014.

That means that the upgrade SM9.34 - SM9.52 did not successfully finish.

For the patch resuilt.png:
this just shows the first 4 records of 143.

In the Patch results you need to check if there are records with Result values other than "added" or "updated".
To check this, goto
System Administration - Ongoing Maintenance - Upgrade Utility - View/Merge Results
sort the list by column "Result" and check mainly the records with Result values
Error
Forced
Renamed
Skipped

Additionally search for Object Type = scversion in the upgrade results table. Is there any record ?

Did you receive any message about "scversion" in the upgrade log on the server ?

When exactly did you do the upgrade 9.34 - 9.52 ?

Best regards,
Heike

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.