Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

broken form for device table (sm 9.3)

Jump to solution

Can you explain me, what kind of miracles happen with a form for the table device and how can i fix it (without creating the entire form again) ?

There was a form configurationItem.g and it worked fine.

After i add new tab to form and add sime fields in this tab.

1) All tabs became visible (but they all have visibility conditions which  depend on selected category - and it work before)

2) All fields (not in tab) which have visibility conditions now do not displayed. (if remove condition then they displayed) Even if i add new one field and add conditions to it - then its not displayed.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: broken form for device table (sm 9.3)

Jump to solution

fixed.

if set condition for display like : false and

Then all form broke. 🙂 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: broken form for device table (sm 9.3)

Jump to solution

fixed.

if set condition for display like : false and

Then all form broke. 🙂 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.