Super Contributor.. Amr_Salah Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

can not select rejected status for incident

Hello Experts , 

i;m working on SM 9.52 , 

i'd like to understand where in work flow phases i can set incident status to rejected , 

i can not find it in the list of statsu , 

we need to allow the incident eng. to set the incident to rejected and reassign it to the SD to colse or to get more infromation  . how we can do this , is this require any work follow customization ?

thanks 

Thanks and Best Regards
------------------------------
Amr Salah
0 Likes
5 Replies
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: can not select rejected status for incident

Hello.

You can, for example, add one more assignment group for your SD and then eng. just select assigment group = SD (may be add some text in protocol about issue, to make it clear what it should do SD - close or get more info)

\we use this scheme if SD make escalation to wrong assignment group\

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

thank  you for help , 

but i'm still confused . so you'd like to tell me that incident can not reject an incident by default ? 

i do not mind to reassign it back to the SD , but i just wondoring how the SD will understand it is rejected as long as incident can not select rejected status ? 

i'm thinkin to let the incident level to select it as rejected and then assign in back to SD , then the SD can closed it 

how we can do so ?

thanks ,

Thanks and Best Regards
Amr Salah
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Set status in such incident = "Rejected"

But I don't see a problem for SD to understand that if their group was appointed - so the incident is rejected. And the Protocol field (text field) in which the engineer pointed out to SD the reason of the rejection.

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Thank you , i'm agree with you , 

but my problem that i can not select the status "rejected" is it not on the list . even when i loggin as falcon ! 

Thanks and Best Regards
Amr Salah
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Then you should check there is such status and if not then add it.

There is different methods to make list of statuses, go to FD for your form and check it.

It may be just list on form or Globallist.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.