Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

capability word to change the group membership

Jump to solution

Dear Experts , 

i'd like to create a user that has the rights to edit operators and edite operator assigment group memebr ship , 

i found that EditOperator word can do this, but i can not chnage the memebership of the users  as found the "group memebership" link is dimmed 

any ideas , to do so without give him sys admin

Thanks and Best Regards
------------------------------
Amr Salah
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: capability word to change the group membership

Jump to solution

I solved it this way

i added a user with "administrator" user rule  . this will  give him mune named "ADMIN"

this menu have an intery for operator and for contact and a didicated sub menu for groups , from where i can edit the group memebership instad of doing it direct from the operator form

Thanks and Best Regards
Amr Salah

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Have you tried going to to operator record>startup>execute capabilities., then add the capability word "EditOperators"?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

yes i did ,  when i add this word , user can do every thing  but i can not change the group memebership , becasue this link is dimmed 

Thanks and Best Regards
Amr Salah
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

I solved it this way

i added a user with "administrator" user rule  . this will  give him mune named "ADMIN"

this menu have an intery for operator and for contact and a didicated sub menu for groups , from where i can edit the group memebership instad of doing it direct from the operator form

Thanks and Best Regards
Amr Salah

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.