Established Member.. ukrayuk
Established Member..

cm3r.mail.fmt emails not formatted correctly

Hi,

We have an issue where our email formatting has stopped working.  We have change notifications that use the cm3r.mail.fmt.  The form looks correct, however the formatting in the email is wrong.  The emails used to display correctly, but this stopped a few weeks aog.  I am not aware of any changes that have been made.  Our emails are process by Connect-It.  I have attached the emails showing the correct and incorrect formatting.

Can you suggest what we can look at to see why the formatting is failing please?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Sanzz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: cm3r.mail.fmt emails not formatted correctly

What version of HPSM are you on? Don't you use Html notifications?

0 Likes
Established Member.. ukrayuk
Established Member..

Re: cm3r.mail.fmt emails not formatted correctly

We are on 9.33

We do use html notfications for everything else, it is just that my company was using the Change Management module prior to Incident/Service Request etc.  and this is the legacy.  These norifcations/alerts were not migrated when we went live with the other modules.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.