HemantVaswani Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

column of "SLT Name" and corresponding "Status"

Hi Team,

Could you please guide here. How do we get a export of a report which can show a column of "SLT Name" and corresponding "Status" as seen inside the tab of SLT> Process Targets inside a interaction record

Thanks and Regards
Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
4 Replies
Carlos_V_SM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: column of "SLT Name" and corresponding "Status"

Hello Hemant,

hope you are doing fine.

I don't have very clear what you need but what about more options > export to excel?

in case this is not an available option, could you please provide more details of your requirement?

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
HemantVaswani Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Carlos,

I am gald to receive your help.

I am looking for the data seen in the enclosed green colored box in the attachhed screenshot to appear in one of the columns of csv export of interaction records.

This csv is usually exported by selecting the "more" > "export to text file"

hope i am able to help you to understand my requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Hemant Vaswani,

Hope you are doing fine.

According to your previous post, when you go to the more options > export, it will takes the information ONLY from the view or the fields set on the view, now, if you want to export the SLT name and Status colums on the report, the only way to do it is adding both fields to the main view going to the datadict and link the fields, OOB is not possible, this will require to much customization because we already checked and those field don't exist on the option or table to add them easily. Do you still need to add them on the report? Please let me know

Carlos Villalobos R
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi ,
hope you are doing fine.
I would like to know if you still require assistance or if your question was resolved. If so, could you please mark it as a correct answer so that other members can benefit from this answer and close this question. If it didn’t resolve then please let me know so that we can address your question again.

best regards.

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.