Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

consolidate cartable and non-cartable items search in on search box

Dear Experts,

Wish this be my lucky day

Nice to have contact with the expert today in the Meet the Experts day.

referring to the opened ER link below:

The Service Catalog search should return non-cart items

How we can this be done in ESS, i'm targeting having on search box for searching both cartable and non-cartable items. it is a logic to be there ? why for searching cartable items i have to go to [Order from catalog] and in case needed searching for non-cartable items i should open another search link [Non- Cart catalog requests] ?

In the SRC the search option is universal even if it searches in knowledge why not having that in ESS ?

Actually i having this question here cause i bored from the support forwarding me to R&D to further investigate and analyze the need ? is there any solid prove other than having it in the current moderen SRC !!

Sorry Excuse my disappointment here but i have to say it load and clear.

Thanks for your replies on that.

Kind Regards,

Sol

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: consolidate cartable and non-cartable items search in one search box

rephrasing it again below:

consolidate cartable and non-cartable items search in on search box

Dear Experts,

Wish this be my lucky day

Nice to have contact with the expert today in the Meet the Experts day.

referring to the opened ER link below:

The Service Catalog search should return non-cart items

How we can have this done in ESS, i'm targeting having one search box for searching both cartable and non-cartable items. it is a logic to be there ? why for searching cartable items i have to go to [Order from catalog] and in case needed searching for non-cartable items i should open another search link [Non- Cart catalog requests] ?

In the SRC the search option is universal even if it do search in knowledge managment once enabled why not having that in ESS ?

Actually i'm having this question here cause i got bored from the support forwarding me to R&D to further investigate and analyze the need ? is there any solid proof other than having it in the current modern SRC !!

Sorry if i was too much angry of that ...Wish you did excuse my disappointment here but i had to say it load and clear.

Thanks for your replies on that.

Kind Regards,

Sol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: consolidate cartable and non-cartable items search in on search box

>Nice to have contact with the expert today in the Meet the Experts day.

Expert Day is in this board:

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Service-Manager-Support-Customer/bd-p/SM_EF

Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Thanks Dennis i know you are one of those strong assets here in this forum.

Appreicate if you have any peice of info on my request so that i can go with it.

if at least you can cofirm that i'm right on what is requested this will be fine with me.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.